We are a dynamic and reputable professional services firm offering a wide range of top-notch solutions to our esteemed clientele. With our commitment to excellence and innovation.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Business Development Manager to join our team.
As the Business Development Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving our business forward by identifying new opportunities, forging strategic partnerships, and expanding our client base. Your primary focus will be on generating new leads, nurturing relationships with existing clients, and creating customised solutions to meet their evolving needs. This position offers an exciting blend of strategic thinking, sales acumen, and relationship management in the professional services industry.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through market research, networking, and targeted prospecting.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, stakeholders, and industry influencers to generate business leads.
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies and tactics to drive revenue growth and exceed sales targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop innovative solutions that align with client objectives and address their challenges.
- Conduct in-depth client needs analysis to understand their pain points and develop tailored proposals and presentations.
- Proven track record of success in business development, sales, or account management within the professional services industry.
- Strong knowledge of the professional services industry (Project Managers and Business Analysts)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Exceptional negotiation, networking, and relationship-building skills.
- Strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to identify and capitalise on market opportunities.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact David Ruiz on 03 86804202 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.