Multi-award winning, global Insurance organisation is seeking a Business Solutions Manager, to join a small and dynamic team, bridging the business and technology teams, delivering long term value.
The business engagement team maximises the value derived from technology services. You will help guide and shape a mutually beneficial relationship between designated business units and the services they consume.
Utilising your keen listening skills you seek to understand the "Why" and then shape the "How".
As part of this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following duties:
- Analyse needs and align to the strategic product roadmap
- Assess value, develop business cases, prioritise stories
- Observe current state processes and identify ways to improve
- Facilitate workshops, understand requirements
- Champion the requirements and work with Product Owners
- Connect solutions to the business problems
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years' experience working within project delivery/consulting
- Ideally a mix of Project Management and Business Analysis experience
- Either a Financial Services or Consulting background
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate from conceptual to delivery
- Proven experience in Stakeholder management
What's in it for you?
- Work for a fantastic employer - gain excellent experience
- Work Flexibility / hybrid working model
- Competitive salary package
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Smitha Wali on 02 9464 5849 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.