Call Centre - Customer Service
- Work with one of the leading NSW Government Agencies
- 6-month contract w/ potential extensions
- Work with amazing people!
Are you a customer-centric professional with exceptional communication skills? We have an exciting opportunity for a Call Centre Representative.
Work with one of the top government agencies!
- Initial 6-month contract with potential extensions
- Beautiful offices in Gosford
- Provide high level Customer Service support
As a Call Centre Representative, you will be the first point of contact for customers, providing outstanding service and resolving their inquiries. Your friendly demeanour, problem-solving skills, and ability to multitask will contribute to creating a positive customer experience. You will handle a variety of customer interactions, including phone calls, emails, and live chat.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming customer calls and respond to inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Provide accurate information about services
- Assist customers with troubleshooting, resolving issues, and escalating complex cases when necessary
- Document all customer interactions and update customer records in CRM system
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure consistent service delivery
- Collaborate with team members and departments to resolve customer concerns and improve processes
- Previous experience in a call centre or customer service role is preferred (2 - 3 years)
- Previous gov experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a clear and friendly telephone manner.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the ability to remain calm and composed in challenging situations.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in documenting customer interactions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, particularly Outlook and Teams
- Excellent culture
- Huge opportunities to grow within the company
Please note to be considered for the role all candidates must have full Australian working rights.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Brdjanovic on 02 9464 5797 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.