Our Federal Government Client is seeking a certified IRAP Assessor to join their team. This is a 12 month contract with 2x12 months extensions. This role is open for Canberra, Victoria and South Australia candidates.
- 12 months contract with 2x12 months extensions.
- Hybrid working arrangement ( 3 days from the office and 2 days WFH).
- Open for Australian Citizens only with an active NV1 Security Clearance.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Identify, test, and assess applicable security controls in line with the Australian Government PSPF, ISM and Agency policies and guidelines.
- Analyse and document security risk and recommend treatments and modifications to security practices and procedures using expertise and technical knowledge.
- Contribute to the system authorisation program of work, system projects and programs, by developing or reviewing security artefacts, including Threat and Risk Assessments and System Security Plans.
- Manage, develop and support complex relationships with stakeholders to achieve work area goals.
- Manage and maintain the agreed service levels.
- Assist with the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, projects, and strategies.
- Continuously work to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the cyber security service.
- Educate and inform Agency staff to promote understanding and ensure adherence to security policy and processes
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen and hold an active NV1 Security Clearance.
- Must be a Certified Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) IRAP Assessor.
- Extensive demonstrated experience with risk and information security frameworks, policies and standards, including the Federal Government PSPF and ISM, and international standards (ISO 27001/2).
- Demonstrated working experience in security threat and risk assessment and development of security authorisation artefacts.
- Demonstrated security experience within complex ICT environments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate security concepts to non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated experience in Federal Government.
- Understanding of global Cyber Security trends, attack vectors and techniques.
- Relevant tertiary or other relevant qualifications
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Irina Alrogi on +61 (0)2 6151 9203 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.