Paxus is partnering with an industry leader within the Energy Resources sector who is currently undertaking a complex digital transformation program. As part of this program, a contract opportunity for a Change Analyst to join their North Brisbane office has become available.
As the Change Analyst, you will partner with the Change Leads and other key stakeholders on change initiatives to provide change analysis and support that enables the effective implementation and embedding of organisation change initiatives.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support delivery of change management activities and deliverables aligned to the Change Framework.
- Work with key stakeholders to facilitate the analysis and review of impacts and business readiness, assisting with the development of change initiatives
- Support the development of change management documentation and deliverables.
- Monitor and track successful implementation of change management activities, providing input into stakeholder reporting and identifying risks and issues and developing appropriate mitigations. Develop and maintain effective working relationships to support the development and implementation of change activities.
- Degree or post graduate qualification in Human Resources, Organisation Development, Organisational Psychology, Change Management or equivalent experience in large complex organisations
- Proven experience in providing business and change analysis support to business leaders in a large, complex operating environment.
- Proven experience in building relationships, influencing, coaching and facilitating conversations to constructively challenge the status quo, identify impacts of the desired future state, and enable leaders and employees to adopt new behaviours, mindsets and practices in order to achieve organisation objectives
- High level presentation and communication skills, including written and verbal, to a wide and diverse target audience
Job ID: 200203765
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.