The role provides support to the Change and Release function in the OCIO. The successful applicant would provide support to the team and the Change and Release Manager in order to facilitate change risk analysis and communication in a multi-vendor environment.
- Communicate impacts of planned changes to various stakeholders including the OCIO, business, and vendors,
- Provide reporting on planned changes and report post implementation,
- Engage with stakeholders to facilitate change testing including business verification testing,
- Undertake release coordination where required,
- Attend weekly CAB, prepare notes, and disseminate to attendees,
- Provide support to the Assistant Director Service Design and Transition and Change Manager where required.
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Design and Transition team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated minimum 3 years' experience providing ICT Support in an operational or engineering environment,
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement,
- Demonstrated experience in Change and Release management,
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency preferred.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Kumar Jain on 03 8680 4235 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.