- End to end co-ordination of IT Change Requests for build and migration activities across the program and associated projects.
- Reporting and tracking on IT changes, identifying conflicts, change complexity and negotiating with stakeholders and support teams to achieve the program's outcomes in line with change management practices.
- Experience in managing stakeholder relationships across program, operational and application teams across a number of business areas o Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite, ServiceNOW change module
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Change Coordination Activities
- Experience in IT infrastructure migration projects
- Experience in a brand and/or large complex organisation
- Experience working with a change rich environment
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Harini Turlapati on 02 94645532 or email: Hturlapati@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.