As the Change Manager you will create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximise adoption and usage and minimise resistance, while collaborating with business stakeholders to manage impacts of change to processes.
- Develop strategies to reduce change resistance among impacted groups and be responsible for delivering them.
- Develop, deploy, monitor, and adjust change management strategies to facilitate and optimise the outcomes of the of project
- Lead a team to plan, manage and deliver communication activities to internal and external stakeholders of the project
- Provide strategic advice and support to project stakeholders regarding change and communications management necessary to achieving the successful delivery of the solution
- Participate in AS-IS and TO-BE process workshops and mapping exercises to fully understand the depth of the change and inform change deliverables
- Complete change impact assessments and training needs analyses
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and consultation, including senior stakeholder engagement and coaching skills
- Experience delivering change management initiatives within large and complex environments
- Prosci® Change Management Qualification is highly desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.