Are you a seasoned Change Manager with a passion for steering organisations through transformative journeys? Do you possess a proven track record in organisational change management and a flair for navigating the Salesforce ecosystem? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
As our client embark on a new chapter, they're seeking a Change Manager to lead them through organisational transformations and leverage Salesforce to drive efficiency, collaboration, and success.
- Design and implement effective change management strategies to facilitate organisational shifts seamlessly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess and address the impact of change initiatives on people, processes, and technology.
- Utilise your Salesforce expertise to optimise platform usage and enhance overall business performance.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Proven experience as a Change Manager with a successful track record in leading organisational change initiatives.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce and hands-on experience with Salesforce implementations is desirable but not mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage and influence diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and execute change management plans tailored to the unique needs of the organisation.
If you're eager to join an industry leader, tackle challenging projects, and embrace a fulfilling 12-month contract, we're keen to receive your application!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Saumya Sharma on 08 74220617 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.