My client is searching for a Change Manager to support ongoing enhancements to their Cyber Program.
You will be working with the Cyber Change Team to design and execute appropriate strategies and solutions across several workstreams.
- Partner with Business Change Managers and Change Champions to develop effective change management and communication strategies
- Engage stakeholders effectively to influence the required change outcomes
- Conduct assessments to determine organisational change readiness
- Develop training needs analysis that documents the capability uplift required for audiences, to inform training planning and design.
- Provide deliverables in alignment with program/project schedules
- Prior experience supporting the change strategy on security or technology transformation projects
- Demonstrable ability to integrate change management deliverables accordingly
- Recognised change management methodologies and tools within an enterprise scale environment
- Prior experience delivering customer related or application based projects is also beneficial
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
Job Reference # 264601
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.