As the Organisation Change Manager, your new role will see you working as part of a collaborative project team to ensure the project change objectives are delivered on time and on budget. You will be leading processes within the organisation to ensure maximum outcomes are achieve from the changes with minimal risk to the live environment. You will oversee the identification of change impacts and the development of collateral for users. You will also be responsible for managing expectations and liaising with the project stakeholders and assessing the change impact.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience developing, maintaining and executing effective communications plans across multiple projects in a large enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience in proving Organisational change management services in large scale and complex organisations
- Ability to execute end-to-end change management strategy
- Ability to manage effective and strategic communications plans - adapting and incorporating new requirements as the project evolves
- Creating clear, compelling communication materials with a cohesive framework
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.