Our client, a Federal Government Agency is seeking an experienced Chief Enterprise Architect. The role is a contract role for 12 months and there is possibility for another 12 month extension.
The position is an important technical leadership position within the agency and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across wide-ranging activities of substantial depth involving significant detail. The role is required to provide leadership, communications, control, planning, resource management, stakeholder management and recommendation making on behalf of the broader ICT function.
- 12 month contract with 1x 12 month extension
- Hybrid working model ( 3 days in office and 3 days from home)
- Role is open to Canberra and Sydney candidates.
- Must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain an NV1 Security clearance.
To be successful in this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management, business units, and vendors, to ensure that the Enterprise Architecture function is both aligned with agency objectives, as well as influencing the future direction of the agency's ICT investment path.
- Developing and maintaining relevant roadmaps, reference models, principles, standards and other related Enterprise Architecture artefacts, as required to assist with reaching organisational consensus and commitment to the future direction for the technology execution within and across the agency.
- Represent the agency's intent and interests at various cross government technical forums, on behalf of the CIO or equivalent Agency Head of Technology.
- Assisting the ICT PMO with prioritising and sequencing investment opportunities, to maximise the ROI and benefits to the organisation, ensuring that the available ICT resources are optimally utilised, and the future demand is predicted with the best foresight available.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Bachelor of Science/Business in Information Technology or equivalent tertiary. TOGAF certified or equivalent IT architectural qualification is desirable.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience working as an Enterprise Architect delivering solutions within the insurance, financial services, disability or health services domains.
- Has experience working on multi-cloud-based environment, including working with digital transformation teams, UML, UX/CX designers, and assistant technology enabled (Accessibility Compliant) technologies.
- Is able to comply with Australian Federal Government security requirements (including NV1 clearance if required).
If you have any further questions or would like to have a confidential chat about this role, please contact Jey Kan, Senior Account Manager at Paxus on 0261519202 or on
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Irina Alrogi on +61 (0)2 6151 9203 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.