Paxus is partnering with an organisation in the government sector who are currently uplifting their on-premises DevOps capable analytics platform to a cloud based MLOps platform and require Cloud Engineers with experience in solutioning support of AWS and Azure cloud platforms and technologies, software-based infrastructure, automation, and analytics solutions to develop initial MLOps and Cloud outcomes.
Skills and experience:
- Terraform, Ansible, Airflow, Gitlab, Containers/Kubernetes, APIs, Microservice Architectures.
- DevOps CI/CD Tools and Operations.
- 5+ years' experience in IT, Cloud Engineering and big data solutions or enough hands-on experience on the technologies required.
- Demonstrated understanding of the issues involved in a migration to Cloud (AWS)
- Cloud Infrastructure and Security
- Monitoring, management and automation tools and solutions.
- Building and maintaining production analytics platforms on Cloud (AWS)
- Automated testing best practice including looking at edge cases and highly resilient systems
- Cloud Architectures (mandatory) that are self-healing, fault tolerant, scalable and performance and cost optimized
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship and team building focus, with willingness and ability to actively teach and upskill other team members.
- Able to build and maintain professional relationships with other teams and clients.
- Minimum tertiary level qualification in Computer Science, Data Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- Data Science qualifications optional
- Data Engineering skills or foundation knowledge, basic understanding of MLOps
- Focus on introducing best practice and influencing others to adopt new methodologies
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 613 90874195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.