Our national Contractor Care team is seeking a fantastic administrator with a strong foundation of customer service skills to join our experienced team!
In this role you will:
- Provide amazing customer service to our team of contractors
- Manage the contractor lifecycle- from generating contracts to new starter documentation and contract extensions.
- Follow up with sales and recruitment teams to glean all pertinent information
- Effectively and efficiently set up contractors, process them, and process payment.
- Coordinate timesheets and payroll in Adapt for our contractors
- Follow up with contractors should there be missing timesheets or non-compliance reports
- Manage multiple databases in a timely and accurate manner
- Engage with the contractors
- WHS facilitation and communication with the workers compensation coordinator.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent Excel know-how
- Are passionate about providing high quality customer service
- Thorough administrative abilities
- A strong work ethic and experience thriving in a fast-paced workplace
- Ideally- but not a must- experience with Adapt and WHS
We can offer an immediate start for the right candidate! Our team is excited to welcome a fantastic person onboard.