A Paxus, we strive for excellence in everything we do.
When you join us, you'll see what sets us apart. Not only are we Australia's leading provider of technology and digital talent, but also our history of partnering with some of Australia's leading organisations, SMEs and government departments for the past 45 years makes Paxus the perfect place to achieve your career goals.
Our people are our greatest asset. So, we are committed to offering our employees a healthy work environment and flexibility to maintain a positive work / life balance.
We want you!
Paxus is looking for an administration superstar to support our Contractors. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and highly organised person to join our Melbourne team.
To succeed in this role, we need someone whose strengths lie in administration, relationship management, attention to detail and data management. If you love to support and problem solve, you'll relish this opportunity to be the key point of contact for a range of contractors, clients and internal stakeholders. Your strong communication skills, enthusiasm to help and overall desire to be successful within a professional team will see you thrive and grow in this integral role.
The ideal candidate will have administration experience working in a similar capacity within the recruitment sector or a service based environment.
- Providing high level administrative support
- Acting as main point of contact with contractors for a range of queries: payroll and superannuation etc
- Generating of contractor contracts
- Working with a range of stakeholders to ensure contractors are paid on time
- Working closely with Operations on important new systems, projects and reports
- Reviewing and improving processes and procedures
- Attending client and contractor events and social/team building activities
- Developing and maintaining excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships
To excel in this role you will have:
- Ideally, experience working in a similar capacity within the recruitment sector or a service based environment
- Strong attention to detail and strong problem solving ability
- Excellent administration skills and sound understanding of MS Office & Excel
- Determination and a sense of urgency - a can do, will do anything attitude!
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to be part of an experienced, successful and high achieving recruitment agency!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kate Reid on (0)3 8680 4354 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.