When you join Paxus, you will see what sets us apart. Not only are we Australia’s leading provider of technology and digital talent, our unique culture focusing on passion makes Paxus the perfect place to achieve your career goals. Backed by our global parent company Adcorp, we value integrity and offer a diverse our workforce flexible working, performance based benefits as well as a friendly and collaborative team environment.
Are you experienced in providing superior contractor care service with fantastic administrative skills behind you? Join Paxus as a Contractor Care Consultant for an incredible opportunity to work for one of Australia's leading companies.
The key focus of a contractor care consultant is provide high quality customer service though end-to-end contractor support services. This role is integral to the provision of Paxus services as you will proactively manage the contractor cycle, from contract generation and new starter documentation, through to extension and termination by following National Best Practice processes and procedures.
Highly customer focussed, contractor care consultants are service, and delivery proud and will do what is required to make sure every contractor is paid first time, every time. This includes proactively following up with the sales and recruitment teams ensuring all required information is received for effective set-up, processing and payment.
Contractor care consultants focus on ensuring contractors are onboarded in a timely and accurate manner. To promote Paxus service, issue resolution is a priority.
- Contractor Readiness: Action contractor engagement form via the sales team in a timely manner, including the generation and administration of contractor contracts.
- Contractor Management: First point of contact for all contractor queries including payroll, superannuation, registration and management of Skillport (online IT training).
- Payroll and Timesheet Coordination: Ensure contractors are paid on time, by accurately setting up new contractors in Adapt including submit to payroll.
- Extensions and Offboarding: Action the administration of all extensions from end to end – including extension reminders. Handle terminations as per the best practice process for Contractor Operations.
- Database Management: Ensure contractor records are up to date using Adapt. Ensure all new starter forms including relevant WHS inductions are processed and administered in a timely manner. Ensure client pay/bill field on Adapt contractor job order is current and correct, ensure clarity for payroll to issue invoice to customer.
- WHS Facilitation: Send WHS Follow-up emails as required. Escalate work cover claims received by contractor to the workers compensation coordinator.
- Visa Facilitation: Assist the national coordinator with the compliance administration aspects for overseas/TSS 482 visa contractors.
- Process Improvement: Proactively look for ways to improve the contractor management process by actively participating in projects designed to improve contractor net promoter and process improvement.
- Proven experience working as a contractor care administrator or similar
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong compliance know-how.