Our client, a large government department, is seeking the skills of a Senior Software Development Engineer who is responsible for undertaking development work using Core Java for the creation, enhancement, and maintenance.
The role contributes to the delivery of solutions completed internally and externally through IT vendors, contractors, and staff to ensure that system and product improvements meet or exceed agreed upon time, cost, and quality requirements.
- Undertake Core Java software development on the back end.
- Experience working on a Hibachi server and LINUX operating system.
- Containerisation: Kubernetes, Docker and perhaps Azure for devops
- Projects will include uplift and cyber security.
- Runing on Tomcat; middleware is Tibco, Kaka and Hibachi
- Work collaboratively with the test centre and Business Analysts to ensure that technical solutions meet user requirements.
- Contribute to the accurate scoping and forward planning of new works and system enhancements requiring the participation of the Development Services team.
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers.
- Competitive daily rate
- Mature technical enterprise environment
- Only a short interview process, no testing
- Security of a department with 2-year funding.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.