Our Government client is seeking a Customer Engagement Officer for a 12 month contract + 12 month extension.
This role identifies new business opportunities across the network and drives business within a specific industry category and region. Customer interaction is extensive, involving influencing, presentation and negotiation.
- Support the Capability Lead with on-boarding contract management, customer engagement, reporting and business administration with the aim of process improvement, timely outcomes and effective collaboration.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of market /industry to identify and develop a pipeline of potential customers aligned with strategic and operational priorities.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with existing customers and those in the pipeline to facilitate the on-going growth of the clients' service.
- Analyse available data to provide insights about existing and potential customers and to aid decision making processes.
- Experience in new business development and customer engagement in Government and private sectors.
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships across multiple levels of customer organisations
- Attention to detail, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Cyber Security and technical industry knowledge is desirable
Ability to obtain Baseline Clearance is required.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.