About the company
Our client is a well-known utility company with leading capabilities in electrical space.
About the role
Cyber BA is a highly specialised role responsible for creating strategy plans, security policies, manuals, and other deliverables that translate and communicate the complex concept of cybersecurity into simple language for internal and external audiences.
- Strong experience in a similar/professional role in the Consulting or Energy/Electrical or Utilities industry.
- An understanding of ICT operations processes and practices such as identification, analysis, design, documentation, and implementation of processes.
- Good understanding of commercial considerations and risk management principles.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management processes and methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 200204420
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.