Embark on a rewarding career as a Cyber Defence and Incident Response Consultant. Join us in safeguarding organizations against cybersecurity threats. Be a key player in managing security incidents and enhancing cyber defence strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead a highly skilled Computer Security Incident Response team, ensuring effective 24/7 incident management.
- Identify, recover, and analyze relevant information and evidence.
- Assess the security posture of diverse technical environments and make recommendations for improvement.
- Stay current with tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in cybersecurity.
- Conduct e-disclosure and Computer Forensic inquiries in collaboration with legal and human resources.
- Collaborate with various teams, maintain motivation, and provide strategic guidance for incident response.
- Establish and maintain relationships with National Authorities, Cyber Threat Intelligence entities, and other stakeholders.
- Adhere to and comprehend security policies, evangelize best practices, and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with Cyber defense teams and clients to assess Security Maturity and provide Tactical and Strategic guidance.
What We Expect:
- Qualification in Computer Forensics or a relevant digital investigation/security incident response.
- 7-10 years of technical experience in cybersecurity.
- Willingness to obtain national security clearance.
- 4+ years of experience as a technical team lead.
- In-depth knowledge of threat hunting, incident handling, and investigation.
- Flexibility to work outside regular hours for incident response.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Competence in handling evidence and meeting formal standards.
- Network security knowledge and experience in incident remediation.
- Desirable skills: Articulate Cyber defence concepts, understanding of regulatory requirements, threat intelligence knowledge, and experience in leading complex investigations.
Your Working Environment:
Experience a hybrid working environment, balancing in-person collaboration with the flexibility of remote work. Join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity! Kindly revert with your updated resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: psr[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.