About the Organisation:
You will be joining a team within a rapidly expanding organisation that prides itself on inclusivity, comradeship and has a strong pipeline of project work already planned well into 2022 that will provide the basis for a secure contract position well beyond the initial 6 month period.
What the role offers:
- Innovative environment with a strong focus on projects and operations
- West Perth location close to public transport
- 6 month contract with a view for extension
About the role:
As a Cyber Security Analyst you will be touch on a wide range of areas from SIEM and Firewalls through to penetration testing and incident response. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Cyber Security professional to leave a lasting impact on a rapidly developing organisation.
What the role requires:
- Significant experience as a Cyber Security Analyst or similar position
- Demonstrated experience across a range of SOC and SIEM tools - especially Splunk
- Previous experience in a role focused on the identification / prevention of potential cyber threats
- Experience in writing Incident Response playbooks
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.