About the role:
The Cyber Security Assessor conducts independent comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls and control enhancements employed within or inherited by an information technology (IT) system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls.
- Develop security compliance processes and/or audits for external services
- Assess the effectiveness of security controls
- Perform security reviews and identify security gaps in security architecture resulting in recommendations for inclusion in the risk management strategy
- Verify that application software/network/ system security postures are implemented as stated, document deviations, and recommend required actions to correct those deviations
- Demonstrated understanding in current industry methods for evaluating, implementing and disseminating information technology (IT) security assessment, monitoring, detection, and remediation tools and procedures utilising standards-based concepts and capabilities
- Experienced in the development of security compliance processes/ and or audits of external services.
- Experienced in performing security reviews and identify security gaps in security architecture resulting in recommendations for inclusion in the risk management strategy.
- Experienced in assessing the effectiveness of security controls.
Applicants must be Australian citizens and hold a current AGSVA NV1 Clearance.
Reference #: 200205265
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kate Tomlinson on 02 61519214 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.