My client is searching for a Senior Business Analyst to assist with ongoing cyber delivery work.
The work is varied but will focus on the controls & practices and continuous improvements across various programs.
You will communicate across a variety of stakeholders to extract, analyse, communicate and validate requirements with vendors. It is an agile environment and will likely suit a Senior BA that is accustomed to changing and pivoting work priorities.
- Elicit requirements using techniques such as workshops, interviews, document analysis and business process requirements
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders/vendors to evaluate requirements
- Document business and functional requirements using use cases, scenarios, process flows, etc.
- At least 1-2yrs supporting security projects (i.e. vulnerability management, application control, IDAM / PAM).
- Demonstrated examples of working within an agile environment
- Experience in eliciting and documenting user requirements
- Ability to develop technical requirements from abstract briefs and prepare high-quality documentation
- Capable to communicate across all organisational levels
If you would like to find out more please contact Robert Daniels on 0416 633 242 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Robert Daniels on 02 9464 5973 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.