About the job
In this role you will be responsible for delivering project/s in the Identity and Access management domain (SailPoint (AccessNow)).
- Creating clear and attainable project objectives and managing the constraint of Scope, Time/Schedule, Costs, Quality, Risks, Issues, Communications, Human Resources and Procurement.
- Managing projects/ programs from initiation to implementation and to realisation of project objectives.
- Identifying and analysing/assessing risks and developing strategies and plans to mitigate risks to project and business success.
- Identifying and managing project issues to resolution and stakeholder satisfaction, using solutions (eg financial, people and operational) to ensure successful, quality project outputs
- Controling total project expenditures / budgets, anticipating cost issues and implementing solutions
- Driving and clearly documenting project decisions (eg investment, resourcing etc)
- Influencing and negotiating solutions with vendors / 3rd party service providers to achieve desired outcomes.
- Managing and re-aligning resource plans (labour and nonlabour) to meet changing project objectives and/or address demand/supply gaps in a resource competitive environment.
What will make you successful in the role?
- Previous demonstrated experience delivering projects in Identity and Access Management domain.
- Proven experience delivering SailPoint (AccessNow) implementation and/or migration to cloud.
- Demonstrable experience managing a number of projects simultaneously from conception to implementation and realisation of program objectives.
- Experience managing and taking ownership of risks and issues escalated by the project/ program managers though to resolution as required.
- Proven experience engaging and managing stakeholders at various levels.
- Previous experience building and leading multi-disciplinary program/ project teams (e.g Business, IT, project, vendors).
- Strong collaborator, with an ability to bring together inputs from different areas to create a holistic solution to meet the needs of the business;
- Experience partnering with key business stakeholders to offer advice, thought leadership and innovation including C-level executives.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact David Ruiz on 03 86804202 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.