The OT Cyber security specialist is responsible for managing the security infrastructure that includes perimeter, data centre and remote access load balancers along with bring an understanding of modern security controls.
- Consult on systems architecture from a security perspective and asses risk while proposing workable mitigation strategies.
- Apply technical knowledge to effectively analyse and resolve incidents and problems.
- Administer the various operating system platforms and other security related devices as required under the control of the Grid Technology group to deliver agreed Security levels and compliance to Security policies.
- Work with key vendors in the security space to maximise the benefit of their products and support to the company
- Participate in system upgrades and configuration changes in response to project or business requests.
- Ability to work as a member of a high-performing team, as well as work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge of Fortinet firewalls
- Strong knowledge of load-balancing in F5 (APM, ASM, GTM & LTM)
- Experience as a Security Specialist/Consultant within an information security role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Fortimanager, Fortianalyser
- Experience with iRules
- Experience with SIEM solutions (Splunk)
- Industry-relevant certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISM, SANS or related security certifications preferred
- Understanding of IEC 62443, SCADA Systems, Linux
- Experience with Tenable/Dragos
Job Reference Number: 264564
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Sanos on +617 3709 4928 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.