About the Role
The project will comprise of implementing an enhanced data management and analytics platform to facilitate data warehousing capabilities, reporting, data analysis, storing transactional data and archiving of required data.
- Be able to analyse and review datasets and prepare a current state analysis
- Be proficient with using Excel to store and analyse data, including formulas and data manipulation
- Develop and contribute to ongoing project reporting requirements
- Have demonstrated government sector experience, including working in small teams Experience in working within an Agile team is highly desirable, and experience working in an enterprise data warehouse is desirable.
- Experience and good working knowledge in the research and analysis of flat file and database datasets.
- Experience using and working with Microsoft Excel to analyse data and collate findings, including formulas, pivot tables and PowerQuery / PowerPivot.
- Experience in developing and maintaining relevant project and design documentation such as dataset catalogs, source to target mappings, use cases and conceptual data models.
- Proven ability to engage and work with a diverse range of stakeholders including working collaboratively as part of an agile, multidisciplinary team in government.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft stack technologies, particularly Power BI Experience with Agile methodologies Experience with working in project teams delivering solutions using a data warehouse platform and processes.
Australian Citizenship and current AGSVA clearance is mandatory for this position
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Moore on 02 61519204 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.