Are you a Data Analyst with deep SQL expertise in large enterprise systems? If the answer is yes, this large Government agency is looking for you...
You will focus on delivering key data and analytics requirements of a few different programs of work, synopsis below:
- Ensure that every multinational company operating in Australia pay the right amount of tax
- Ensure data can be used at scale to enable a range of engagement, reporting and compliance activities across the whole of governments where legislation will allow
- Establish a foundational technical solution for a data acquisition & optimisation (prefill expansion) new data pattern
Your role responsibilities will include:
- Experience producing SQL scripts and use other data analytical software tools to undertake and manage complex research and analysis or data extraction associated with identifying and sizing compliance risks, monitoring and profiling, program evaluation, trend analysis and data collection
- Will be accountable for specific data analysis tasks, including providing specialised advice and recommendations, monitor project and work progress and manage priorities
- Can utilise analytic techniques and methods independently to develop technical data solutions to achieve business outcomes
- Gathers and investigates data and statistical information from a variety of sources to undertake business system and solution design; consider identified risks, trends, impediments and opportunities and develop and implement strategies to address them
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across a range of issues to influence desired outcomes and to achieve work area and agency goals
- Works collaboratively to utilise analytic techniques and methods to develop technological situations to achieve business outcomes
- Identifies and resolves complex problems using specialist knowledge and experience, identification and development of ideas, analysis of alternative courses of action and their implications
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Must be an Australian Citizen for Security Clearance purposes (existing Baseline clearance preferable)
- Experience building queries that support discovery, reporting insights and models
- Deep SQL expertise in large enterprise systems (preferably Teradata but not limited to)
- Query optimisation and best practices
- Basic data modelling for business intelligence
- Experience in Hadoop-based SQL platforms (Hbase/Hive/Impala etc)
Job ID: 200203332
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.