About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Client is looking for a Data Analyst to collect, process, and analyse data to derive valuable insights and inform decision-making.
Key Duties of the Role:
- Collect relevant data from various sources, such as databases, data warehouses, data lakes, APIs & third-party sources.
- Undertake analysis and develop visualisations (applying statistical and analytical techniques) to derive insights, support problem solving and expedite decision making. This includes identifying patterns, trends, correlations, and outliers within the data.
- Assist with documenting analysis methodologies, data sources, transformations, and reporting processes.
- Understanding and working within data governance frameworks / requirements such as adhering to data security requirements.
- Strong experience as a Data Analyst.
- Expertise in Advanced Alteryx, Advanced Excel, Tableau, Power BI and/or similar platforms.
- Advanced experience in big data platforms and tools such as AWS, Hadoop, statistical modelling techniques and the use of R, Python, SAS, or other coding language to analyse large data sets and generate meaningful visualisations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 263448
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.