Please Note: This role is only open to Australian Citizens. To be considered for this role, please list that you are an Australian Citizen at the top of your CV.
About the role and organisation:
A well-respected NSW government agency.
This is a work-from-home contract role expected to last until mid-December 2021.
The expected daily rate is $680-$720 per day including super.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
In this role as a Calculations Data Analyst, you can expect to:
- Developing new and/or refining existing calculations templates or models in Excel, R and Power BI.
- Building comparison tools to analyse and review calculations compiled by employers (and/or their representatives), to ensure application of correct methodology and award/agreement entitlements when compared with internal calculation results
- Accessing, compiling and analysing payroll data from a range of employers against minimum entitlements contained in modern awards and enterprise agreements
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience
- Australian Citizenship. Please list this at the top of your CV.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use technology to analyse data, information and documentation to inform investigation strategies and identify non-compliance with workplace laws.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel including writing complex formulas, automation, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming and applying best practice.
- Experience with modern data analytics and data science tools for data analysis, visualisation and reporting (such as Power BI and the development of R models).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate and summarise complex information from a range of sources.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9564 5835 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.