Are you a Data Management Analyst with experience working on Open Banking or other Regulatory Compliance projects? If the answer is yes, this large Financial Services organisation is looking for you...
As a Data Management Analyst you will support the execution of data initiatives that enable the business to have access to trusted, governed and easily available data which supports their needs.
This is a 6 month initial contract with likely extensions. The role can be based in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney and offers work from home flexibility with 2 days onsite and 3 days WFH.
There are 3 roles available: 2x Open Banking and 1x Regulatory Compliance
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Ensure data management practices are demonstrably conducted in line with Statutory, Regulator, Audit and Risk expectations
- Support operations of the Data Management Framework, which includes data principles, policy, standards and guidelines
- Support the operational day to day functions with the use of data management artefacts, tools, processes and practices
- Manage data quality issues, especially across critical data elements, including analysis to support triage, prioritisation and root cause analysis
- Confirm data requirements and create source to target system data mappings in support of data initiatives
- Conduct data profiling to determine accuracy and completeness of data
- Complete Platform Assessments to document and advise on the impact of proposed data changes to the data platforms
- Work with 3rd party vendors and system owners to document interface specifications and ensure data movement controls are in place and working effectively
- Ensure that data dictionaries and metadata repositories are complete, accurate and available for all data users
- Ensure that reference data sets are accurate and fit for purpose
- Respond to requests from Audit and Regulators for information or evidence related to data management practices
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience as a Data Management Analyst (read Data Analyst)
- Experience in the Financial Services sector working on regulatory compliance projects (ideally you must have Open Banking experience for the Open Banking roles)
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - to understand business concepts and translate them in to easily understood business solutions
- Microsoft BI stack beneficial though not a firm requirement
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Gem Nguyen on (03) 8680 4312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.