Work from anywhere in Australia!!
About the role
Data Architect is a highly specialised role responsible for translating business requirements into databases and data streams and analysing data architecture framework such as security, firewalls, configuration servers, etc.
- Strong experience with Data governance and compliance with Critical Infrastructure Licence Conditions.
- Experience with Data solution design (Microsoft Purview is essential), integration and cyber security.
- Strong exposure on Data tool functionality including access control, archiving, retention, and de-duplication.
- Strong Knowledge on Network configurations (server, network, firewall etc).
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 264197
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.