This SA Government Department is working on some mission-critical projects within a Digital Transformation program. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a project that will have an impact on the South Australian community.
While the position is a temporary assignment for 4 months to begin with, there is potential for further extensions / permanency.
- Ability to analyse system requirements, existing business processes and information stores to capture an as is data architecture.
- Ability to develop information models suitable for to be states.
- Ability to apply security and information classification assessments against information assets.
- Ability to design systems that optimise the use and storage of information.
- Experience representing information models in textual format e.g. data dictionaries, taxonomies and visually, e.g. ER diagrams
- Experience transforming logical data models to physical models using various technologies, e.g. SQL, JSON, XML.
- Ability to conduct research and apply findings to achieve project goals.
- Familiarity with Azure persistence services.
- Experience facilitating workshops.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment following Agile development practices.
- Experience mapping disparate information domains into standardised forms.
- Ability to integrate data management into development (DEVOPS) processes.
You will also need:
- Excellent client-facing and analytical skill.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems.
- Supporting tertiary and professional qualification.
- Advanced experience in similar type role.
- National Police Clearance (essential)
The candidate will also be:
- Dynamic / high energy to help drive delivery and generate & maintain positive momentum.
- "Hands-on" that requires excellent organizational and time management skills, with an ability to manage competing priorities across projects and dispersed teams.
- A creative problem solving and has resourcefulness to overcome project challenges.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer James on 08 7422 0614 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.