About the Organisation:
You will be working for one of Australia's leading digital consultancies and joining a team of highly driven, enthusiastic professionals who thrive on tackling challenging projects and delivering best of breed solutions to some of the largest organisations in Australia.
About the Role:
As a Data Architetc, you will take a leading role in guiding the design and future direction of one of Australia's leading Oil & Gas organisations' data journey. You will work with some of the best and brightest people and teamds across a broad variety of disciplines to ensure that a fit for purpose, modern data solution is put in place to drive data driven decision making in the future.
What the role offers:
- Complex and innovative environments enabling you to create and deliver cutting edge solutions.
- Perth CBD location close to public transport
- Permanent role offering secure employment
What the role requires:
- 7+ years of experience in design and development of big data systems relating to the ingestion of external data, stream processing and advanced analytics
- Demonstrated experience with Data Warehousing principles
- Strong knowledge of Python programming
- Working knowledge of Java/Scala, SQL, NoSQL and / or Spark
- Significant commercial experience with at least one of either AWS or Azure
- Exposure to Github, CI/CD, Docker and other modern development practices.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.