- Collaborate with the agencies, Simplified Trade System (STS) task force to help identify and fit data and associated data models.
- Contribute to the data architecture of the simplified trade system.
- Provide day-to-day data architectural advice to the task force & other agencies assisting in the design of the simplified trade system.
- Identify dependencies related to data between different agencies, task force and the program
- Proactively identify and resolve data challenges common to different agencies.
- Work closely with the Architecture lead (Technology Strategy Lead) and other technical leads across each area of the program.
- Strong understanding of domain driven design
- Highly experienced in Data Architecture within Digital Transformations
- Strategic capability with strong technical understanding
- Excellent knowledge of data modelling and design
- Demonstrable understanding of established and emerging data technologies
- Strong knowledge of predictive analytics, data visualisation and unstructured data
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement - the ability to influence with/without authority
- Previous Government experience would be highly regarded but not essential
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.