About the Role
Our client is seeking a Data Conversions Technical Specialist who will be responsible for analysing, extracting and formatting external systems' data and for loading, testing and organising validation of such external data in the Digital Record.
- Implement the approved data conversion strategy and plan.
- Take responsibility for build requirements for data conversion in consultation with stakeholders and the relevant project teams within the program.
- Define and implement the data transport from source systems to the digital record
- Understand the Epic data structures and document technical specifications detailing target data elements.
- Create of each technical specifications and data maps for you assigned data conversions.
- Analyse and transform external data into an appropriate format for HL7 conversion filing into the Digital Record
- At least three years' experience in complex data conversions.
- Working knowledge of HL7 standards and messaging structures.
- Experience with SQL and conversion tools as well as a technical understanding of database management systems.
- Experience within the healthcare domain.
- Experience with the Epic electronic medical record product.
An NV1 clearance will be required for this position, you must hold minimum baseline clearance to be considered for this opportunity.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.