Initial 6-12 months contract + extensions likely!
About the company
Our client is a Music Licensing organisation, they are a not for profit and just a really lovely environment where they employ people who are focussed on just making decent products.
About the role
Data Engineer is a highly specialised role responsible for building and maintaining an organization's data infrastructure, including databases, data warehouses, and data pipelines.
- Extensive hands-on experience using AWS cloud platform.
- Experience with big data tools such as Spark and Scala.
- 4 years of hands-on experience in data migration or data warehousing projects, including on-premises to cloud (AWS) migration.
- Experience with big data tools such as Kafka, Spark, and Scala.
- Experience in cloud services such as CloudWatch, Code Build, Code Deploy is desirable.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Career Progression
Job Reference # 200205309
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.