About the Company:
Our client is one of the fastest growing consultancies within Australia working with clients both nationally and internationally across a variety of industry sectors including Mining & Resources, Oil & Gas and Banking & Finance. They also have a presence in 46 different countries with an emphasis on providing professional development opportunities to both their contractors and permanent staff.
About the Role:
Your goal is to support the use of data-driven insights to help clients achieve business outcomes and objectives. You will help design and build data pipelines, data streams, reporting tools, information dashboards, data service APIs, data generators, and other end-user information portals and insight tools.
What the role requires:
- 3+ years demonstrated experience working in a Data Engineering role
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL and Azure App Service
- Previous experience preparing data for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Python
- Familiar with Visual Studio and/or PowerShell and ARM Templates
- Experience with GIT, TFS or VSTS
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.