- Join our government client
- 6-month contract
- Flexible location
- Contribute to data-centric projects
- Valued expertise and leadership
- Dynamic, collaborative environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience working in technology
- Knowledge and experience with data modelling
- 3+ years of experience leading detailed design and build using an agile delivery framework
- Experience with agile or other rapid application development methodologies in a project environment
- 3+ years of experience working as a Microsoft Azure Cloud ADF Data Engineer (i.e., ETL developer) and using T-SQL procedures in a data warehouse environment
- Vast experience as DBA
- Experience with pair programming
- 2+ years of experience working on complex projects
- Experience working with dynamic data masking and data security in Azure SQL Database
- 2+ years of experience working in an agile delivery team
- Experience with object-oriented programming (Python/C#)
- Strong experience building meta data-driven data load frameworks (preferably in the MS Azure Cloud Platform)
- Experience working with Azure Functions and Logic Apps
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL and complex data querying
If you are a Data Engineer with the skills and experience required for this role, please apply today!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.