- Proficiency working with SQL
- Experience in Azure Cloud
- Data Factory, Data lakes
- Ability to understand and communicate with various stake holders
- Dimensional and Relational data modelling techniques
- Identifying anomalies, inconsistent data points
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Develop ETL pipelines
- Convert business requirements using Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Database, Azure Synapse, Dynamics
- Address user-reported issues promptly and efficiently
- Diagnose and resolve errors and problems within the Data Warehouse environment
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact David Ruiz on 03 86804202 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.