Working for this global consulting company you will have experience in building metadata solutions. Surrounded by experienced technical and business counterparts you will be fully supported. Specialised Data Analysts, Data Quality Engineers and Data Architects will be available to assist you at every step of the transformation program.
Essential Technical / Functional Skills
- This role requires knowledge and experience in building metadata solutions in the Collibra tool.
- You will carry out metadata activities for the Transformation program to ensure our solutions are built to meet business requirements.
- Some knowledge and ability to work with data models is also expected.
- Requires ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders from both technical and business areas.
- An innovative approach and interest in development analytics
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for carrying out data architecture activities on the transformation program
- You will be designing templates to collect metadata
- Collate the metadata, curate, and upload into the Collibra tool.
- You will contribute to metadata standards
- You will be creating linkages between business and technical metadata.
- You will be creating appropriate structures for storing metadata.
- Creating artefacts including user interfaces, dashboards, and reports
- Conducting training for consumers and authors of metadata.
- Undertake data modelling activities as directed by the data architect
- Ideally you will have a degree in the one of the following: statistics, mathematics, finance, marketing, or IT.
Benefits of Working Within this Role
- You will be working with experienced Analysts, Engineers and Architects
- Work for a company that offers an unparalleled integrated portfolio of IT, engineering, and infrastructure to its customers
- Pretty lucrative salary and WFH convenience (even after lockdown!)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.