We are seeking an experienced data analyst / management professional on behalf of a global insurer who is increasing their headcount to handle an upcoming body of work.
You will bring prior experience from large organisations working on complex matters, particularly where you have focused on data management and quality. Informatica Axon & EDC experience is advantageous for this role, however, other managements tools such as Collibra and Talend are also helpful.
- Identify and define data elements, tracking data lineage and assessing various data quality controls
- Document outcomes in the enterprise data management tool (Informatica)
- Uplift the existing glossaries, dictionaries and manage the data repository in-line with business standards
- Enhance documentation processes and templates, embedding effective data management practices across the business
- Experience in data management, governance and quality management is mandatory for this position
- Experience with Informatica desired (similar tools such as Collibra or Talend also helpful)
- High confidence in building and maintaining reports and data visualisations
- Exceptional documentation skills and ability to gather requirements from key stakeholders (strong communication skills go a long way)
What's in it for you?
- Long-term contracting opportunity with extensions
- Gain experience working for a global insurer with a fantastic reputation
- Flexible working model with WFH or office if desired
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.