Work for a leading global insurer with a huge focus on data who's looking at undertaking significant investment in their Data Group to consolidate and uplift their technical capabilities.
This specific stream focusses on within the data migration domain - you will be mapping data ownership and structures, process mapping and design and preparing for several migrations.
There are several major initiatives - from a recent acquisition of a business, regulatory and transformational programs of work.
As part of this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following duties:
- Perform data profiling, mapping, modelling, reporting and downstream leads
- Take a lead in transitioning from current to future state
- Undertake solution design, specifically around data structures for migrations
- Create data migration strategy through to implementation.
- Identify structured and unstructured data, migration strategies and activities.
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 5 years data profiling, mapping, modelling, reporting and downstream leads
- Experience with Hadoop or other Big Data platform migrations
- Experience in data warehouse migrations
- Strong financial services/banking experience
- Deep knowledge of data architecture
What's in it for you?
- An excellent career opportunity at one of Australia's leading financial institutions
- Work flexibility + WFH
- Opportunity for contract extension
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.