We are partnering with one of our long term clients in the private sector to find them a Dynamics 365 Data Migration Specialist/SME. This is a permanent opportunity, based in their north side Brisbane office, with parking available on site.
Data Migration Specialist
- The data migration specailist role will be responsible for performing data analysis and successful migration of data from varying sources into Dynamics 365.
- The role will work closely with the current Data Team and be responsible for Acquisition data migration requirements from end to end.
- Ideal Candidate will possess a strong understanding of data management principles, excellent analytical abilities with a focussed mindset, and a proven track record in successful data migration projects.
- Support internal and external stakeholders, planning and managing data migration processes.
- Support migration and testing of static and transactional data.
- Understand source data and define detailed transformation scripts and rules.
- Execute data migration for trial / mock migration.
- Provide Source data extraction for data cleanup initiatives prior to committing data to destination.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation, and exception reporting.
- Support with the overall delivery of data migration plans.
- Collaborate with SME's and Stakeholders to identify, define, collate, document, and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Support a continuous data cleansing methodology.
Skills / Experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with large datasets accurately.
- Extensive experience in Dynamics 365 data landscape.
- Familiarity with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes and data migration tools.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in matters relating to the migration deliverables, prioritisation of issues and escalations.
- Demonstrated analytic ability to ensure data accuracy throughout the end-to-end migration process.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a varying range of stakeholders to ensure thorough understanding of source data and source processes to ensure data accuracy.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to gain cooperation from others and influencing decisions and negotiating results.
- Must be self-motivated and highly results oriented.
- Extensive experience with data mapping tools
- Extensive experience with MS Excel
- Extensive experience with SQL and working with complex datasets.
- Demonstrated Experience with API query building.
- Exposure to financial systems and processes.
- Strong time management skills.
Qualifications / Education
- Degree qualification in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Emma Metzger on +617 3339 5618 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.