- Work within high-performing Government Department
- $900-$1000 per day \ Location Paramatta|WFM
- 12 Months Contract | View to Extend
About the role and organisation:
Our Major Government client is looking for Data Modeller.
The newly formed Data & Analytics team has a mandate to enable the Data & Analytics Capability across the department.
A resource is required to model and design data for the solutions required to provide the enablement uplift needed for this team to be successful. An Enterprise Data Warehouse is currently in operation, but the intent is to move to an Azure based Open Data ecosystem, for consumption by internal and external stakeholders.
You'll be part of a truly agile, human-centred product development team, who values your happiness, growth and personal development.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Develop and design project data models that meet organizational needs and is aligned to Enterprise information model using conceptual, logical, and physical data models to the team delivering data and analytics related deliverables.
- Work with business to understand the business requirement, convert the business to data requirement and help provision the data from the data source systems for analytics and reporting
- Deliver Data, Data Models, data mapping and Analytics expertise in the articulation, design and development of data and analytics solutions .
- Work in a team of Professional Services consultants, architects and project managers who implement Analytics solutions
- Be involved, lead or participate in business and technical sessions to document or review program documentation.
Work with team to design, deliver and document the end to end data design/solution. Present the proposed data design to business and developers and get an approval from the relevant stakeholders.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.