Are you a seasoned Modeller with a strong background working on enterprise data platforms. This is an opportunity to join a major Qld based organisation on a long term contract.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of data modelling. This includes the design and development of logical data models, and physical data models in the multi-tiered data platform in a Databricks and AWS Cloud Environment.
- Work with Business Analysts, Data Owners, and Solution Architect to understand data platform requirements.
- Interface with business and technical stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data models while adhering to the enterprise data models.
- Ensure the designed models meet business requirements, and enterprise data standards
- Design reporting models for end-user consumption or self-service as required.
- Prepare and maintain the bus matrix and data mapping artefacts with the Solution Architect.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the business glossary and data dictionary.
- Work with the data engineering team to ensure data models are correctly implemented through supporting the team during the development process.
- Gain a deep understanding of the source data and be able to communicate with non-technical stakeholders to explain the model design or communicate challenges and issues.
- At least 10 years' experience in a data related role, with at least 5 years on data modelling for an enterprise data platform.
- Extensive experience in creating enterprise data models across multiple data facets.
- Proven experience in understanding business requirements, data requirements, and transforming them to conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- Demonstrable experience in performing in-depth analysis of source systems.
- Understanding of Databricks and how its architecture may influence data model design.
- Experience in design of reference data models.
- Experience in translating business requirements and technical requirements.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.