As a Program Manager specialising in the Data space, you will lead the relocation of a major data centre.
You will come from a large complex organisation background, be a wonderful communicator with strong tech skills and charisma. Ideally you will have worked on a Data Centre relocation previously and be across all the business, technology, and regulatory issues.
We need a Program Manager capable of presenting at PSG's, holding their own, engaging the business and is a natural born problem solver.
- Report into Steering Committee.
- Preparation and delivery of key monthly reporting
- Solve problems, identify change management requirements.
- Lead and engage the streams, drive the work.
- Identify key issues, navigate through APRA requirements
- Collaborate internally and with vendor partners
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Program Management
- Experience in Infrastructure, with at least one major Data Centre program
- Patience, but know when to push
What's in it for you?
- Excellent career experience working with other industry professionals
- Long-term contract opportunity, initially 12 months but likely to run for at least 2 years
- WFH flexibility
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.