Work for a leading global insurer with a huge focus on data who's looking at undertaking significant investment in their Data Group to consolidate and uplift their technical capabilities.
This specific stream focusses on within the data migration domain - you will be mapping data ownership and structures, process mapping and design and preparing for several migrations.
There are several major initiatives - from a recent acquisition of a business, regulatory and transformational programs of work.
As part of this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following duties:
- Engage senior stakeholders from technology and the business
- Work with Data Stewards and other data SME's in gathering and documenting data quality rules and implement quality solutions
- Implement data quality management solutions, policies and standards (Informatica or Talend experience required)
- Develop data quality reports and assess quality of enterprise data assets
- Coach and mentors other data analysts and broader business on data quality
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 7+ years in data management, particularly data quality
- Strong financial services/banking experience
- Experience with data quality solutions such as Informatica or Talend
- Have experience in delivering data quality solutions and working with data stewards
- Deep knowledge of data quality practices and various issues relating to information assets, Metadata Management and Data Governance
What's in it for you?
- An excellent career opportunity at one of Australia's leading financial institutions
- Work flexibility + WFH
- Opportunity for contract extension
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.