Our Federal Government Client is looking for a multiple Data Scientists . This role is on a non-ongoing fixed term contract (APS 6 or EL 1) for an initial contract term of 10 months in view moving into permanent role.
The Client requires data scientists to develop outcome and demographic measurements, transforming and computing large dimension data sets, developing counterfactual indicators for causal inference, assessing the statistical robustness of methods, preparing periodic evaluation data reports, and formatting reports in end user-friendly graphical formats.
- 10- month non-ongoing role with the opportunity to become fully permanent.
- $91,145 to $128,987 +15.4%
- Woden located
- Hybrid working model (3 days in office & 2 days from home)
- Easy accessing parking available
- flexible working hours (7 am -7 pm)
- Australian Citizens with a Baseline Security Clearance
To be sucessful in this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing outcome and demographic measurements
- Transforming and computing large dimension data sets
- Developing counterfactual indicators for causal inference
- Assessing the statistical robustness of methods
- Preparing periodic evaluation data reports, and formatting reports in end user-friendly graphical format
To be considered for this role you must:
- You must hold an active Baseline Security Clearance
- Substantial applied experience in data science, including advanced data analytics, visualisation, data modelling and cleaning.
- Advanced experience in building and applying statistical models, algorithms, and machine learning techniques.
- Experience in ETL methods and techniques including large-scale data transformations.
- Advanced experience using statistical software, tools and database languages (for example, SQL, R, SAS, Gitlab, Qliksense, PySpark or similar).
- Proven track record of adhering to tight delivery schedule and high standards, and ability to respond flexibly to changing circumstances.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that enable you to deliver clear and concise messages, including responding to queries and drafting of key documents
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Irina Alrogi on +61 (0)2 6151 9203 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.