- $800 to $850 p/d plus super | WFM | Location Eveleigh
- Work for Australia's biggest bank
- 12 Months Contract | Multiple positions available
About the role and organisation
Our major client is searching for a Database Developer working across a variety of projects. You'll be part of a truly agile, human-centred product development team, who values your happiness, growth and personal development.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements.
Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
Prepare design specifications and functional documentations for assigned database projects.
Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
Participate in database design and architecture to support application development projects.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- High-level Oracle, Oracle PL SQL skills
- knowledge about Oracle Database Administration and production
- Understanding of how Oracle database works.
- Demonstrable experience as a database developer
- Exceptional critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.