Our government client is seeking a Desktop Administrator experienced SOE support and packaging, as well as Citrix NetScaler administration interested in supporting users in over 50 countries.
The ideal candidate will be able to balance a mix of project and operational duties and performs well working with a small team in a fast paced environment.
CONTRACT TO 31 DEC 2022. ASAP START. NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
- SOE administration - (SOE build/deployment, patch management, app deployment)
- SCCM packaging and SCOM management
- Citrix administration and management
- NetScaler configuration and management
- Reactive support and remediation - Incident/service request, monitoring and event management
- Privileged User and computer account administration
- Basic scripting
- Project participation
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of processes, documentation and desktop services
- Experience in operational support, SOE development, and desktop administration
- Experience in Patching, packaging deployment and end user security
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack including Active Directory, Group Policy, etc
- Citrix Administration and NetScaler experience
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications and/or Professional Certifications
- Current NV1 clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.